Dog-Friendly Businesses in Newton, Kansas
I’m always seeing posts from big-name blogs for big-name stores all around the country. “Surprising businesses that welcome your pooch!” Do you know what I thought would be cool? A list of businesses right here in Newton, KS that welcome your dog with you!
Please keep in mind: out of respect, all pets should be on-leash, well-behaved, potty trained, etc.
Grabbing a bite? Most restaurants are not able to host furry friends because of kitchen regulations. But for places with patios where dogs never come inside, that’s more than enough distance! Please keep in mind that dogs are still not allowed inside these restaurants due to health codes. As with any other business, dogs must be well-behaved and not impact the experience of other customers.
- Mojo’s Coffee Bar Head over and grab a drink, some baked goods, or maybe even lunch with your pup on a nice day. Team Mojo will even leave the water bowl out for you. The patio is always open.
- Back Alley PizzaOpen seasonally, the Back Alley welcomes canine customers to its patio!
- Rohr Jewelry
- Artisan ReflectionsLindsay says the doggos will need to avoid a kitchen area that is opening soon.
- Layman’s Antiques & Flea Market
- Graber’s Ace Hardware
- B&B Lumber
- Sears Hometown Store
- The Greenhouse on Edgemore
- Tractor Supply
- Orscheln’s Farm & Home
- Newton Art & Farm Market
Headed out to make a deposit? Here’s the list of banks we were able to confirm accept your pooch:
- Intrust BankAnd they even have treats on hand (for your dog). Don’t get cheeky: branches located inside a grocery store adhere to those rules, but they’d love to see you at other branches.
- Midland Bank
- Bank of the WestThe bank said that cats, dogs, and other pets have all visited their lobby!
Taking care of business every day? Check out the businesses below that invite you to bring your pooch! Like bringing your own therapy dog! 🤣
Would you like your business to be included? Reach out and let me know!
- Cooperative Care in Dog Training - September 29, 2022
- Expanded Dog Training - August 30, 2022
- Selecting a Dog Harness - November 2, 2020